Saturday, April 7, 2012

Change in Plans

Now we are picking up our load in Oxnard and heading to Denver...Pennsylvania. Arrived last night and got checked in and told we wouldn't be loaded until early AM, so we dropped our trailer and headed to a Mexican restaurant called Cabo that another USX Team, Sandi and Bandit, raved about. Jeff and I have not had that good of a meal since Mexico. It was fantastic and since I was off the clock til the next day, I even enjoyed a yummy Pina Colada. We were just walking back to the truck and both of our phones rang at the sametime and we were told they ran out of strawberries, so we would not be loaded until tomorrow.

It is now 11 am pacific time and we are expected to be loaded around noon. Everybody here is so nice and all I can smell is strawberries. Life is good!





1 comment:

  1. I would love to check out your site. Send me the info at hobotruckers@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete