Wednesday, September 28, 2011

So Far...so Good

We got out of Denver on Monday afternoon this week. What a difference a day makes. Got into our first delivery in Jessup, MD at 1 am on Wednesday. We have made all of our appointments so far and have taken a shower and down for the night in Baltimore...me likey. We are only 12 miles from the best crabcakes I have ever had, but can't shake this 53' trailer this time around.I think we are picking up ice cream in CT on Friday and heading home, but we don't have our pick ups yet.

We were only home for about 12 hours this weekend, but since we got out at a reasonable time we should be back on Saturday this week. Of course, I say all of these things and make a plan in my head, but until the box in the truck lights up and tells us where to go....its still a mystery.

We have next week out and then we will be off for another nice week at home...hopefully with a new grandbaby.



No comments:

Post a Comment