Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Look at The Star

Jeff was featured on the front page of The Trucker newspaper last month. They had a blurb on the front page and then a half page article in the paper itself. He was interviewed by a reporter in Little Rock, AR and the article appeared about a month later. We have a copy at home, but haven't been able to find a copy out on the road before they went out of print.

As you can imagine, whenever we pull into a terminal and a bunch of drivers are sitting around, Jeff gets harassed all the time for being a star. I was in the truck sleeping during the entire interview. Maybe when I get back home, I can get a better pic of the front page and article to I can share.


1 comment:

  1. Brittany and I still talk about you guys. Havent been on the site in a while, so it was nice to catch up. Go to YouTube and search for maxandmira_aredogs and you can see videos of dylan. 18 months already! Merry Christmas! Amy

    ReplyDelete