Friday, April 2, 2010

What a Difference a Day Makes!


So we finally get time to come home and we get a 60 degree day and then we get a blizzard...nothing has changed! It was nice to be home, but we didn't take any time to see many people. We mostly slept, loved our dogs and enjoyed our family. Next home time visit, this summer sometime, we will have a BBQ at the house, and have everyone over and share our stories and see all of our friends and catch up.

We have been in pretty much every state so far. Weleave for Michigan this evening, so we can add that one to the list.

I don't have time to go into detail right now, but I will share these photos with you and hope you enjoy them. Thanks for visiting our site and I will try to be better about updating...really, I promise!

Finally got to drive in Colorado over the I-70. It was beautiful and nice to see the pass from up high in the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment